We are extremely delighted to announce the Mains Exclusive Current Affairs Programme for 2020. At the same time, we extend our sincere thanks to all of you for the support and faith in Prelims Exclusive Current Affairs Class taken by Tauseef Sir.
In mere 12 Sessions, we have had so many direct questions in Prelims. And this is reflected in your performance. We are so glad to know that most of you are going to clear the cut off as shared by you through emails and calls.
Having such amazing feedback and so many requests, we have decided to continue with the Exclusive Current Affairs Sessions for Mains 2020.
The focus of this Programme:
- Creating Dimensions associated with Mains Syllabus and interconnecting it with Current Affairs.
- Consolidating relevant Facts/Figures under those dimensions and interconnected topics.
- Consolidating examples for Ethics Paper from Current Affairs.
- Consolidating facts and figures from Government Reports and Database under associated topics/dimensions.
- Creating interlinkages in overlapping topics from GS 1 to GS 4. This will also help in ESSAY (Fodder for Essays)
- This programme will not help people who have a poor understanding of Mains Syllabus and Coverage.
- Do not expect coverage of issue-wise articles like conventionally done everywhere.
- The focus will be on CONSOLIDATING DIMENSIONS/ASPECTS/FACTS/FIGURES in which UPSC can frame questions and prepare a relevant database (facts/figures) under them.
- This programme will ensure the best possible content consolidation to write high scoring answers in Mains.
- Note- Do not expect topic wise coverage from Current Affairs. It is focused on generating a database to write a Quality Answer based on Dimensions and Interconnected Approach. Apart from the lecture content, you will get PPT’s of the Lecture and Few Handouts of the same.
- Join the Programme, if you want to have a strong command on relevant facts/figures for Essay and GS paper 1, 2, 3 and 4.
|6th November||Current Affairs- GS 1 Aspects|
|11th November||Current Affairs- GS 2 Aspects|
|16th November||Current Affairs- GS 3 Aspects|
|21st November||Current Affairs- GS 4 Aspects|
|26th November||Current Affairs- GS 1 Aspects|
|30th November||Current Affairs- GS 2 Aspects|
|Current Affairs- GS 3 Aspects
Current Affairs- GS 4 Aspects
NOTE- The dates are tentative. We will try to cover all the Eight Sessions before 10th December.
- 4999/- Inclusive of Tax
- A Login will be generated after 2-3 Hours of Payment. It will be sent on your registered email ID.
- The platform will be accessible one day before the First Session.
- Login Link- pep.iasbaba.com
PAYMENT LINK- CLICK HERE
- firstname.lastname@example.org after payment in case of Login Issue.