Anthropology has become one of the most preferred and popular optional subjects for UPSC/CSE aspirants in recent times. Relatively less syllabus, consistent top scores are the prime pullers. Nevertheless, the other side of the story being, many aspirants unable to understand the subject, scoring less and losing out on the Ranks.
This is because of the false hype created in the market regarding Anthropology optional. The syllabus may be less, but the subject demands greater conceptual clarity, the ability to connect the theory part to the latest developments, etc., To plug these gaps, IASbaba has come up with a Foundation Course for Anthropology Optional.
Anthropology Optional – Foundation Course 2022 is a comprehensive program of Anthropology, a complete scientific study of past and present humankind: the what, why, how of us, within the auspices of UPSC syllabus framework. Remember that the goal is not to become an anthropologist but become exam-ready.
Features of the Programme:
Comprehensive Classes and Live Discussions:
- The Syllabus will be covered comprehensively through pre-recorded videos followed by regular live doubt clearing sessions and discussions.
- The program focuses on comprehensive syllabus discussions in a mutually engaging manner citing real-time case studies, with special emphasis on biological and tribal anthropology.
Three-pronged and integrated Approach:
- Concept building with subject-specific vocabulary
- Application of concepts (case studies)
- Contemporary developments (committees and reports)
Regular Answer Writing Practice through Test Series:
- The Test series includes 10 module-wise and 4 comprehensive tests along with real-time and exam-specific feedback.
Value Added Notes (VAN):
- Regular handouts and topic-wise booklets will be provided covering the syllabus.
- One-to-One Mentorship with Faculty will be available regularly.
Duration of the Course:
- The Course will start on 17th May 2021
- The Course will be completed over 16 weeks/ 250 Hrs (Approx).
- The Course will be valid till Mains 2022 Exam.
ANTHROPOLOGY OPTIONAL SYLLABUS – DOWNLOAD
Note: The Anthropology Optional – Foundation Course 2022 will be available only in online mode as of now. We will start with Offline Classes subject to Government Guidelines.
DR. K VINAY MOHAN
(M.P.T) in Neurological and Psychosomatic Disorders from RGUHS, Bengaluru
Ph.D. (Pursuing) NBRC, Haryana in Developmental Neuro Sciences, PGDHA (Hospital Administration) RGUHS, MA in Anthropology (IGNOU)
UPSC Interview 2009
APPSC Group 1 Interview 2013
Teaching Experience: 11 Years
To Enrol Fo Anthropology Optional Foundation Course 2022 – ONLINE – CLICK HERE
For any queries, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or can directly get in touch with the faculty at 8247282843
Baba’s Foundation Course (Baba’s FC) 2022 – CLICK HERE