1. On the outline map of India provided to you, mark the location of all of the following. Write in your QCA Booklet the significance of the locations, whether physical/commercial/economic/ecological/environmental/cultural in not more than 30 words for each entry: (2 x 5 =10 marks)
2. Briefly explain the following terms in not more than 50 words each: (5 x 5 =25 marks)
Natural increase rate of population
Physiological density of population
3. By applying region approach, identify the trends of population growth of the world. (25 marks)
4. Write a short note on geographical control of population in the Indian context. (25 marks)
5. Virtually all the world’s natural increase is concentrated in the LDCs of Africa, Asia and Latin America, whereas the population is growing slowly or actually declining in MDCs. Discuss (25 marks)
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.