Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
Day 55- ETHICS
1. What are your views about live in relationship? Is it against the Indian culture? Critically examine.
2. The rights of LGBT community are being vociferously put forward by the civil society. At the same time they are being contested by some sections as they feel that the notion of homosexuality is alien to the land of India and it can distort the traditions and values of our civilization. What stand you would take on this issue. Give arguments to substantiate your stand.
HIGH ORDER THINKING [HOT]
- Do you think that the absence of a uniform civil code is repugnant to the ideal of secularism in India? What in your view are the factors that have stalled the process of moving towards a uniform civil code? Is there a way out? Discuss.
- While we realize the significance of indigenization of technology in strategic areas, our imports of arms, military vehicles, aircraft and carriers are increasing. Do you find a dichotomy in our indigenization objectives and our growing dependence on imports? Critically examine.
- Is political bitterness responsible for a dysfunctional Parliament? Examine the issue in light of the recent stalemate in the Parliament. Is our national interest the first casualty of the prevailing stalemate? Elucidate.
For a dedicated peer group, Motivation & Quick updates, Join our official telegram channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Explainer Videos, Strategy Sessions, Toppers Talks & many more…