Think and Learn-2015, TLP Mains 2015, UPSC, UPSC Mains- Think and Learn-2015
Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
Day 58- Constitutional & Regulatory Bodies
1. A constitutional body, Finance commission has always been overshadowed by planning commission. Do you think Finance commission will regain its relevance after the formation of NITI Aayog ? Don’t you think, NITI Ayog is nothing but a better replica of Planning Commission?
2. The recent judgement by SC to strike down the 99th Constitutional Amendment Act and the NJAC Act is a step towards protecting constitutionalism in India. Critically comment
3. With social media becoming more and more socially and politically relevant, should there be a strong regulatory mechanism for it? Discuss
HIGH ORDER THINKING [HOT]
- The issue of reaching out to the citizens through the unique identity database i.e. the Aadhar versus infringement of right to privacy of an individual needs to be resolved through legislative action. Do you agree? Examine the issue in light of the recent verdict of the Supreme Court.
- What importance does Germany hold for India in terms of India’s economic, strategic and security imperatives? Also discuss the role that Germany can play in the expansion of India’s renewable energy share in the total energy mix.
- What are the issues surrounding the one rank one pension (OROP) scheme? What importance does this issue hold in the consciousness of a common citizen of India? Do you think that bureaucratic emotional disconnect is responsible for the prevailing state of affairs. Critically examine.
For a dedicated peer group, Motivation & Quick updates, Join our official telegram channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Explainer Videos, Strategy Sessions, Toppers Talks & many more…