A 3-day conference is going to take place in Rann of Kutch, Gujarat by state police chiefs, IGs etc. to discuss security issues that the country is facing.
- Terrorism and insurgency
- Collection and sharing of intelligence
- Cyber security and social media propaganda
- Modernisation of police force
- How to combat the growing influence of ISIS in India – to de-radicalize the youth who are being influenced by ISIS propaganda.
- How to improve law and order, investigative skills, and issues related to disaster management.
Conferences and discussions can go on forever. But implementation of the steps should be taken immediately and effectively, especially at a time when the youth are being influenced by ISIS ideology. Community policing can be an effective counter strategy to combat the ISIS influence. The police should bring the community together by organising campaigns, seminars, workshops, publishing, and highlighting the pitfalls of radicalisation.
Out of box thinking at this conference
- First time this conference is being held outside Delhi.
- Yoga session being organized by Modi. J
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :