Q.1) Where are Senkaku Islands located?
- Tasman Sea
- South China Sea
- East China Sea
- Bering Sea
Q.2) Recently Kigali was in news concerning a summit to discuss amendments to the Montreal Protocol to support phasing out or replacement of ozone-depleting substances. Where is it located?
Q.3) Tulbul navigation project is between
- Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
- Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh
- Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh
- None of the above
Q.4) Which of the following airports is Asia-Pacific’s only airport to achieve a carbon neutral status
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport – Mumbai
- Indira Gandhi International Airport – Delhi
- Kempegowda International Airport – Bengaluru
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport – Ahmedabad
Q.5) Consider the following statements about National SC/ST Hub which will be launched on 8th October 2016 in Ludhiana:
- National SC/ST Hub is under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- It is a one-stop e-portal solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to SC/ST Students are enabled.
Which of the above statement(s) is/are incorrect?
- 1 only
- 2 only
Download the Solution- Click here
All the best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :