PHILOSOPHY OPTIONAL [DAY 1]
1. Write a short note on Aristotle’s distinction of potentiality and actuality. (10 marks)
2. Give a short account of Plato’s theory of forms. Does it lead to a kind of essentialism? Discuss (20 marks)
3. Give an explanation on how by refuting the different concepts of substances, Aristotle derives his own theory of substance. (10 marks)
4. What is the significance of including duties of citizens in the Indian Constitution? Critically analyze. (10 marks)
5. Discuss the nature of equality between liberty and equality. (15 marks)
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :