PHILOSOPHY OPTIONAL [DAY 5]
1) State and examine Kant’s criticism of the proofs for the existence of God. (200 words)
2) Write short note on Kant’s conception of space and time. (200 words)
3) Kant’s Critical Philosophy is reconciliation between Rationalism and Empiricism. Elucidate the remark fully and bring out the consequence of such reconciliation for the possibility of traditional metaphysics. (200 words)
4) Write a short note on the significance of Kant’s distinction between phenomena and neumena. (200 words)
5) How does Kant respond to Hume’s skepticism? Explain.