Read – Comprehensive Mains Strategy IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 13th Oct UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
Note: Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 13th Oct
UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
1. The ongoing nutrition transition in India must have coarse grains as the driver of dietary transformation. Do you agree? Substantiate.
2. ‘Cropping pattern’ and ‘crop rotation’ are two different concepts. Examine. Also discuss the factors that determine cropping pattern in a region. Take suitable examples.
3. Discuss the suitability and significance of micro irrigation in Indian conditions. Is there any initiative to make micro irrigation more popular and wide spread? Discuss.
4. Discuss the rationale behind constituting the Monetary Policy Committee. What will be its functions? How is it different from the previous arrangement.
5. What is ‘on tap’ mechanism? Who is eligible to apply under this mechanism? Will it lead to financial inclusion? Discuss.
P.S: The review from IASbaba will happen from the time the question is posted till 10 pm everyday. We would also encourage peer reviews.. so friends get actively involved and start reviewing each others answers. This will keep the entire community motivated.
All the Best 🙂