Read – Comprehensive Mains Strategy IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 8th Nov UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
Note: Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 8th Nov
UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
1. Why is India concerned about Nepal’s constitution? Also give your comments on the role being played by India in Nepal’s historic legislative exercise.
2. What is the Cold Start doctrine? Why was there a need for this doctrine? What are the advantages in using Cold Start? Explain.
3. Though India aspires to become a world leader, it is not possible for India to be a world leader or even an Asian leader without first being a South Asian leader. Critically comment.
4. The Act East policy of Indian government has the potential to make India the pivot for a vibrant South Asia. India must respond to the call of history for her to take the lead in creating a United Southern Asia. Elucidate.
5. What significance Maldives hold for India? Discuss. Also enumerate the irritants in Indo-Maldives relations. How do you assess the present status of relationship?
Plan has been updated in the Archives. Week 11 & Week 12
P.S: The review from IASbaba will happen from the time the question is posted till 10 pm everyday. We would also encourage peer reviews.. so friends get actively involved and start reviewing each others answers. This will keep the entire community motivated.
All the Best 🙂