How are you doing? Must be pumped up for preliminary examination 🙂
Here we are presenting the most awaited FULL MOCK TESTS of IASbaba. We could sense a noticeable change in your participation during 60 days and ILP Tests. And that is, the learning appetite. This is where you are going to be different than others.
Trust us, just revise all the concepts and knowledge you gained through 60 Days, ILP and others and make most of revision. It will surely pay on the day of the examination where you will surely find similar or same concepts covered throughout your preparation from above resources. We hope our effort combined with yours will give great dividend this time.
Coming to FULL MOCK, here are the guidelines/Steps to follow
- The first MOCK will be conducted on 7th of JUNE- Tentatively to be posted in the first half of the day (between 10 to 11 AM)
- It is OFFLINE– Unlike last year, we want you to take this offline in OMR sheets as to be taken in Prelims examination.
- OMR- Download the OMR (OMR is given in the END)
- Put a stop watch and take the exam very sincerely.
- After completion of examination, take a pic of OMR and upload it in the comment section for transparency
- Once solution is uploaded, check your keys and put your score in the comment section
- Second Mock on 10th June
Since it is an offline mode, your honesty will be the sole criterion for us as well as you to monitor the real scores. Be honest with your effort to assess yourself. Because On 18th June, your honesty will be at play 🙂
Do not worry about marks. Give your best. Even if you score less, the final learning is going to help you.
Download the OMR- Click here
P.S- There was some issue with Google Sheet. We will find alternative tomorrow. Keep preparing till then
All the very best