TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Anthropology [31st July, 2017] – Day 19
1) Elucidate the skeletal differences between humans and chimpanzees.
2) Role of Primatology in Anthropological studies.
3) Discuss the anatomical changes that occurred in Man due to erect posture.
4) Discuss primate locomotion with special reference to adaptation to arboreal life.
1) Examine the contribution of village studies towards the understanding of Indian social system.
2) Discuss the impact of Globalization on Village economy in India.
3) Examine the impacts of green revolution on rural poor.
4) How has globalization impacted agrarian relations in the last two decades?