1) Can it be said that Ramanuja’s Brahman is Ishvara of Shankar at vyavharik level? Give reason for your answer. (20 marks)
2) Maya is illusion for Shankar while it is Lila for Ramanuj. Explain this difference between Shankar and Ramanuj. (15 marks)
3) “Ramanujan gives an emotional path for liberation while Shankar shows an intellectual path”. Comment (15 marks)
4) Which is a consistent theory of reality, Adviatvada or Dvaitvada? Give reasons. (15 marks)
5) Explain the role and significance of Aprathaksiddhi in Ramanuj’s philosophy. (15 marks)
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :