1. “The mode of production in material life determines the general character of the social, political and spiritual problems of life” : Karl Marx. Comment.
2. “The worth of a state, in the long run, is the worth of the individuals composing it” : JS Mill. Comment.
3. Critically examine Gramsci’s concept of hegemony. What does Gramsci’s philosophy of Praxis reflect about?
4. Compare and contrast the conception of Power in views of Michel Foucault and Hannah Arendt.
5. Discuss Hannah Arendt’s views on idea of revolution.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :