TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Political Science & IR [21st July, 2017] – Day 10
1. “The mode of production in material life determines the general character of the social, political and spiritual problems of life” : Karl Marx. Comment.
2. “The worth of a state, in the long run, is the worth of the individuals composing it” : JS Mill. Comment.
3. Critically examine Gramsci’s concept of hegemony. What does Gramsci’s philosophy of Praxis reflect about?
4. Compare and contrast the conception of Power in views of Michel Foucault and Hannah Arendt.
5. Discuss Hannah Arendt’s views on idea of revolution.