1. Distinguish between distributive justice and procedural justice.
2. To what extent does the Rawlsian goal of achieving social justice depend on an overarching consensus among cultural, religious and ideological groups?
3. Explain the concept of equality of capabilities by Amartya Sen. Briefly discuss the issue of reservation of seats for students from certain socially and educationally backward communities in government-run institutions, with respect to Sen’s position.
4. Discuss the conception of justice from liberal and feminist perspectives. Elaborate specifically on the communitarian critique on Rawlsian justice and the debate associated with it.
5. Discuss the Marxist theory of justice as an End-state theory of justice. Compare and contrast it with Rawl’s theory.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :