1. “There is no theory of democracy; it is at best a workable compromise between competing and conflicting interests.” Elucidate.
2. Discuss the relationship between nation, nationalism and democracy.
3. Discuss the theoretical and practical significance of Gramscian theory of hegemony.
4. Comment: “Power is everywhere” – Foucault
5. What is end of ideology?Do you think end of ideology is itself an ideology? Comment.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :