TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Anthropology [21st Aug, 2017] – Day 36
1) Describe the different forms of marriage among the tribal people of India.
2) Define Marriage. Describe its different forms with suitable examples as prevalent among the tribal people of India. Point out the Functions of marriage.
3) What are incest regulations? Bring out their socio-cultural functions in the context of stability in the institutions of marriage, family and kinship.
4) What are various forms of preferetial mating? Explain with Indian examples.
3) Mesolithic culture is India
4) Discuss the economic basis of Indus Valley Civilization.What were the factors of its decline?