TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Anthropology [24th Aug, 2017] – Day 39
1)Give a comparative account of different types of family in the tribes of India. Illustrate your answer with suitable examples.
2) Universality of family
3) Give a comparative account of different types of family in tribal & non-tribal societies of India.
4) What are the major functions of the family? Indicate the recent changes that have taken place in its types and functions with special reference to India.
1) Describe the socio-cultural characteristics of the Neolithic period in India with suitable examples
2) Components of culture and its link with civilization
3) Neolithic tool typology and technology of fabrication
4) Discuss the Cultural characteristics of upper Paleolithic period. Indicate its genesis and development in Indian context pointing to Distribution and chronology