TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Anthropology [2nd Aug, 2017] – Day 21
1) Anthropoid Apes
2) What are the characteristic physical features of the primates? Show the position of man among the other primates in a tabular form.
3) Describe the Salient characteristics & Geographical distribution of Homo erectus.
4) Asian Homo erectus
1) Analyze how the village Studies contributed in understanding the Indian social system.
2) Green Revolution and its economic and ecological dimensions?
3) Village Studies in India
4) Explain criteria for dominant caste. How far is this concept still crucial to our understanding of India’s villages after implementation of Reservation in democratic institutions? Discuss.