TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Anthropology [30th Aug, 2017] – Day 44
1) Critically discuss the formalist and substantivst approaches in the context of economic anthropology.
2) Ceremonial Exchange
3) Kula Ring
4) Primitive economic organization has several peculiar features relating to the production, consumption, distribution and exchange.” Discuss above statement by providing appropriate illustrations.
1) Contribution of H. H. Risley to the ‘Aryan’ debate
2) Describe the linguistic elements in Indian population?
3) Critically examine the factors responsible for the high population growth in India and suggest suitable measures for population Control.
4) Discuss the relevance of Guha’s racial classification in the context of India’s ethnic groups.