TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Anthropology [3rd Aug, 2017] – Day 22
1) Comment briefly on the phylogenetic position of Australopithecines
2) Neanderthal Man
3) Describe major skeletal similarities & differences between Home Erectus & Homo Sapiens
4) Culture of Homo erectus
1) Village Studies are crucial to the understanding of Indian life and culture. Who were the pioneer anthropologists to undertake such Studies? Give a comprehensive Picture of any one of them.
2) Child mortality in rural areas
3) Forms of labour bondage in Indian Agriculture
4) What is the notion of folk urban continuum in the study of peasant society? Is it applicable to Indian conditions?