TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Anthropology [8th Aug, 2017] – Day 25
1) Chronometric dating methods
2) Paleolithic Culture
3) Describe the Neolithic culture of India.
4) Why is the Neolithic phase of culture ‘in Europe called revolution? Describe its distinctive features.
1) Indian farmers are not slow to react to economic opportunities. Discuss this statement.
2) Participatory Rural Appraisal.
3) Critique of the concept of Great and Little Tradition.
4) “Modernity has entered Indian character and society, but it has done so through assimilation, not replacement.” Discuss.