TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Medical Science [31st Aug, 2017] – Day 39
1. Outline the management of a case of alcoholic liver cirrhosis.
2. Enumerate anti retroviral therapy in HIV infected adult.
3. A 40 year old person comes with acute abdominal pain of 4 hours duration. What is the differential diagnosis? How will you manage a case of acute pancreatitis?
4. A 35 year old male took anti TB treatment for 9 months with first line drugs. His sputum is still positive for AFB. Discuss causes of treatment failure and his management now.
5. Enumerate common life style diseases in India and the causes for their increasing incidence.