1) Analyse Kierkegaard’s concept of choice. Can there be, in his view, correct or incorrect choice? Discuss.
2) Compare the views of Spinoza and Sarte on Freedom
3) Heidegger’s contention that essence of “Dasein is its existence” Short notes.
4) State and evaluate Heidegger’s claim that temporality is the horizon against which the being of any entity is understood.
5) Elucidate Existentialism and indicate its strong and weak points in your own words.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :