TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Philosophy 11th Aug, 2017] – Day 28
1) Analyse Kierkegaard’s concept of choice. Can there be, in his view, correct or incorrect choice? Discuss.
2) Compare the views of Spinoza and Sarte on Freedom
3) Heidegger’s contention that essence of “Dasein is its existence” Short notes.
4) State and evaluate Heidegger’s claim that temporality is the horizon against which the being of any entity is understood.
5) Elucidate Existentialism and indicate its strong and weak points in your own words.