1) Discuss the concepts of balanced po1ymorphism & relaxed selection with special reference to malaria dependent polymorphism in Man.
2) Inbreeding and cross breeding
3) Is inbreeding different from consanguinity? Give an account of inbreeding studies in India and comment on their social relevance.
4) Discuss role of genetic drift, mutation and migration as the causes of variation.
1) Write a brief note on the linguistic diversity among Indian tribes.
2) Indebtedness in Tribal Communities
3) Land Alienation
4) Discuss the factors related to low literacy rate among the tribal’s of India. Write in brief
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :