1. Trace the development of art and architecture under the Mughals and point out mingling of Hindu elements in them . (20M,400W)
2. What was the contribution of the Mughals to the development of education and literature? (15M,300W)
3. Write a note on a Babarnama as a source of history ? (10M,200W)
4. Explain the principal features of architecture during Akbar’s rule. What changes were made in them by Shahjahan? (20M,400W)
5. Assess the development of Science and Technology in the Mughal period. (15M,300W)
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :