TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Medical Science [26th Sep, 2017] – Day 52
1. How would you manage a 40 year old lady with staghorn calculus of left kidney?
2. How would you investigate a 30 year old lady admitted with dry gangrene of right index finger?
3. How would you investigate a 40 year old lady found to have a 5×5 adrenal mass?
4. How would you manage a 21 year old lady admitted with features suggestive of subacute intestinal obstruction? Her mother was treated for pulmonary tuberculosis.
5. How would you manage a 35 year old lady with 2×2 cm carcinoma breast?
6. Discuss the hormonal management of 70 year old man with carcinoma prostate.