TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Philosophy [5th Sep, 2017] – Day 48 & Day 49
1) How far can religious mortality incorporate individual freedom?
2) ‘If God does not exist then why one should be moral all the time?’ Discuss.
3) If mortality has to follow from religion, can there a rational justification for moral actions? Discuss
4) Secular ethics cannot satisfactorily answer the question – “Why should Ibe moral all the time?”
5) Do the concept of Ishvara and Brahman signify the same reality in Advait Vedanta?
6) Can pluralist perspective vindicate Absolute Truth?
7) Examine the view that, religious doctrines are not ‘quasi-scientific’ doctrines but represent a form of life.
8) “There are no whole truths, all truths are half-truths. It is trying to treat them as whole truth that plays the devil.” Discuss