The mentorship programme for Kannada Literature OPTIONAL subject -2018 Mains Examination will be conducted by a renowned faculty Dr.Rakesh.E.S MSc, PhD. (a Topper himself in Kannada Literature in UPSC 2008, 2010). He has been guiding, teaching and mentoring students since 2010.
Famously called by the students fraternity as a one-stop destination for Kannada literature Optional subject. His rich experience in teaching, his depth of understanding the subject and his interpretation skills in literary context has helped many students to get into the All India Services, Central Services and State Civil services. The one-one discussion sessions of Dr.Rakesh is well appreciated across by the students fraternity because of its fruitfulness with respect to doubt solving nature. Right now Dr.Rakesh is teaching in the reputed institutes of Delhi and Bangalore for both U.P.S.C & K.P.S.C.
His list of successful students includes Raghuram IFS, Chanappa IPS, GuruPrasad IRS, Anoop Shetty IPS, Vishnu Gowda IRPS, Dyamappa IRS and many more!
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE KANNADA LITERATURE MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME-2018 MAINS
- Tests will be conducted in 2 phases–
The first phase covers 8 topic wise tests (Dec 1st week to February last week)and 2 comprehensive tests total 10 tests
The second phase (June 2nd week to September 2nd week) covers 8 topic wise tests and 2 comprehensive tests total 10 tests.
Total =20 tests, 5-6 months program (2 phases)
- Tests will be followed by 2 discussion and teaching classes per week.
- Evaluation will be more focused on upgrading the answer writing skills and developing the critical analytical ability of the candidates according to UPSC trends.
- One to One discussion with the teacher/evaluator is provided to solve the doubts of the candidates.
- Comprehensive study materials from various sources in part of the programme will certainly boost the knowledge level of the students.
- Synopsis/Model Answers for the question asked will be provided to boost their thought process.
- The whole syllabus will be covered in an exclusive manner in the mentorship programme and the aim of this programme is to make students understand the subject in depth.
The exhaustive mentorship program will ensure you 320+ score in UPSC mains examination.
The classes will start from December 12th, 2017
Plan/Schedule of the Classes and Tests – Click Here
You can also come to our office and discuss the same.
Venue: 1737/37, MRCR Layout, Vijaynagar Service Road, Vijaynagar, Bangalore 560040, Land Mark- Near Vijayanagar Metro Station, beside Adishwar Showroom
The process of Enrolment:
Fill the below Registration form.
Once the Registration form is filled, you will get a mail by 25th November 2017 with the payment link. Once the payment is done, send the acknowledgement to [email protected]. This confirms your enrolment to the program.