UPSC Quiz- 2017 : IASbaba’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz
Q.1) Mahadayi River flows through which of the following states?
Select the correct code:
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 1 and 3
- All of the above
Q.2) Atal Tinkering Labs (ATLs) is under the aegis of
- Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- None of the above
Q.3) Beans of Cassia occidentalis, locally known as ‘bada chakunda’ is associated with
- Japanese Encephalitis (JE)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s disease
Q.4) What is ‘Nirmal Gram Puraskar’?
- It is an incentive scheme for schools in the villages for computer education.
- It is an incentive scheme of scholarships for the single girl child in families in villages.
- It is an incentive scheme for Panchayati Raj Institutions.
- It is an incentive scheme of scholarships for female sportspersons from villages who represent their states in any game.
Q.5) Who among the following wrote ”The Communist Manifesto” along with Karl Marx?
- Friedrich Engels
- Max Weber
- Emile Durkheim
- Robert Owen
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :