UPSC Quiz- 2017 : IASbaba’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz
Q.1) Mahadayi River flows through which of the following states?
Select the correct code:
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 1 and 3
- All of the above
Q.2) Atal Tinkering Labs (ATLs) is under the aegis of
- Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- None of the above
Q.3) Beans of Cassia occidentalis, locally known as ‘bada chakunda’ is associated with
- Japanese Encephalitis (JE)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s disease
Q.4) What is ‘Nirmal Gram Puraskar’?
- It is an incentive scheme for schools in the villages for computer education.
- It is an incentive scheme of scholarships for the single girl child in families in villages.
- It is an incentive scheme for Panchayati Raj Institutions.
- It is an incentive scheme of scholarships for female sportspersons from villages who represent their states in any game.
Q.5) Who among the following wrote ”The Communist Manifesto” along with Karl Marx?
- Friedrich Engels
- Max Weber
- Emile Durkheim
- Robert Owen
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best