We will be starting off with SOCIOLOGY OPTIONAL OFFLINE CLASSES from 2nd September 2018 (Sunday).
The classes will be taken by Mr Vamshi Krishna Sir (a Topper himself in Sociology in UPSC 2014, 2015), BDS, M.A in Sociology from IGNOU. Working as assistant administrative officer at CSIR NAL. Writes on social issues on blogs. Regular contributor to Research gate website on social issues.
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Programme duration from September 2018 to February 2019 (6 MONTHS)
- Notes will be dictated and value-added notes (printed) would be provided.
- 12 Sectional tests plus discussion, correction and feedback +4 full-length Mock Tests.
- Complete coverage of topics.
- The focus will be on paper 2 where the majority of students face a problem [lack of material, application of paper 1 concepts, dynamic part (current affairs)].
- One on One discussion with mentor with focus on answer writing improvement.
- The focus will be on building sociological concepts and answer writing especially for first time aspirants with focus on competing with experienced candidates on equal footing in Mains 2019.
Duration of the Class : September 2018 to February 2019 (6 MONTHS)
Timings : Classes will be held on Sunday’s (10am-5pm)
MODE OF ADMISSION:
Interested students can fill up the registration form. Once registered you will get an invite, with the payment link. Once the payment is done, send the acknowledgement to firstname.lastname@example.org. This confirms your enrollment to the program. (OR) You can directly come to the office and make the payment and confirm your admission. The Office address is mentioned @ the end of the post.
REGISTRATION FORM –> CLICK HERE
No. 1737/37, MRCR Layout, Vijayanagar Service road, Vijayanagar, Bangalore – 560040.
Landmark: Vijayanagar Metro station or Above Apple Showroom
Office timings: 10.30 am – 4.30 pm
Mobile No- 9035077800/6362224637 (10 AM to 5 PM)
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Checkout some important links :