We will be starting off with POLITICAL SCIENCE & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS (PSIR) OPTIONAL OFFLINE CLASSES from 15th October 2018 (Monday).
About the Faculty:
The classes will be taken by Rahul Saigaonker Sir (a topper himself in Political Science in UPSC 2016), MTech from NITK Surathkal Karnataka. He has five years of teaching experience in Political Science.
PSIR is undoubtedly a good subject to choose as an optional.
We have few things to reinforce your faith in your decision. You may like to read the following points that will strengthen your conviction about PSIR:
- PSIR is highly relevant and interesting subject with reference to a career in civil services.
- PSIR has huge overlap with GS syllabus. For instance, Paper I part B of PSIR totally overlaps with Indian polity and governance. Paper II of PSIR will help one in preparing for IR for general studies. Various political thinkers we study in PSIR will help immensely in ethics paper also.
- PSIR will greatly help in developing better perspectives for Essay paper and Personality test.
About the course:
This course has been specially designed for those who are interested in opting Political Science as optional in CSE 2019.
There is no need of prior academic background of Political science to join this course.
Features of the course:
- 15 week (Close to 4 months)comprehensive classroom program.
- Complete UPSC Syllabus of Political science and International relations will be covered.
- Detailed coverage of all the relevant theories and discussion of various topics from both Paper-1 and Paper-2
- Comprehensive study material will be provided as class notes and value-added hand outs on selected topics.
- Analysis of previous year UPSC question papers will be done in the classes.
- Focus will be on, answer writing practice daily in classes after building sufficient base about the subject.
- The course includes option for Test Series at discounted price. (10 Tests, 6 Sectional & 4 Full length).
To Download the SCHEDULE -> CLICK HERE
Duration of the Class : 15th October 2018 to February 2019 (4 MONTHS)
Timings : Classes will be held on Weekdays (Monday – Friday between 5pm to 7.30 pm)
MODE OF ADMISSION:
Payment Link -> CLICK HERE
Fees – 29,500 (Inclusive of Tax)
Once the payment is done, send the acknowledgement to firstname.lastname@example.org. This confirms your enrollment to the program. (OR) You can directly come to the office and make the payment and confirm your admission. The Office address is mentioned @ the end of the post.
No. 1737/37, MRCR Layout, Vijayanagar Service road, Vijayanagar, Bangalore – 560040.
Landmark: Vijayanagar Metro station or Above Apple Showroom
Office timings: 10.30 am – 4.30 pm
Mobile No- 9035077800/6362224637 (10 AM to 5 PM)
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Checkout some important links :