UPSC Quiz- 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz [Day 106]
Q.1) Which of the following is/are correct with respect to ‘Neural Networks’?
- They are artificial copy of the human brain
- They have high computational rates than conventional computers
- They learn by examples
Select the correct code:
- 1 and 2
- 2 Only
- 1 and 3
- All of the above
Q.2) The term ‘SpiNNaker’ was recently in news. What is it?
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Anti-Ballistic Missile developed by Israel
- Microprocessor developed by IIT Madras
Q.3) Where is ‘Saqqara’ located?
Q.4) Where is ‘Point Calimere Wildlife Sanctuary’ located?
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
Q.5) Consider the following statements about ‘Atala Masjid’ of Jaunpur
- It was built by Sultan Sikandar Lodi
- The style of Atala Masjid’s architecture is known as Sharqi Style
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best