UPSC Quiz- 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz [Day 106]
Q.1) Which of the following is/are correct with respect to ‘Neural Networks’?
- They are artificial copy of the human brain
- They have high computational rates than conventional computers
- They learn by examples
Select the correct code:
- 1 and 2
- 2 Only
- 1 and 3
- All of the above
Q.2) The term ‘SpiNNaker’ was recently in news. What is it?
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Anti-Ballistic Missile developed by Israel
- Microprocessor developed by IIT Madras
Q.3) Where is ‘Saqqara’ located?
Q.4) Where is ‘Point Calimere Wildlife Sanctuary’ located?
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
Q.5) Consider the following statements about ‘Atala Masjid’ of Jaunpur
- It was built by Sultan Sikandar Lodi
- The style of Atala Masjid’s architecture is known as Sharqi Style
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :