UPSC Quiz – 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz Day 153
Q.1) ‘Sanrakshan Kshamta Mahotsav’ is associated with which of the following ministries?
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj
- Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Ministry of Renewable Energy
Q.2) Nodal Ministry for ‘Government e-Marketplace’ is
- Ministry of Commerce & Industry
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare
Q.3) The ‘Manu Smriti’ mainly deals with
- Social order
Q.4) Which of the following factors is/are evidence of Sea floor spreading?
- Eruptions of molten material
- Magnetic stripes in the rock of the ocean floor
- Ages of the rocks at mid ocean ridges
Select the appropriate option
- 1 and 2 only
- 1 and 3 only
- 2 and 3 only
- 1, 2 and 3 only
Q.5) Which of the following countries enjoy a permanent seat on the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) board of directors?
Select the correct code:
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 2 Only
- All of the above
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :