Orientation Session for SOCIOLOGY OPTIONAL by Dr. Vamshi Krishna will be held on 6th July, 2019 (Saturday)
11 am- 12.30 noon
Sociology since the beginning has not only been a popular optional but also a very safe and scoring optional.
But for a beginner there is always a dilemma of how to start and if taking guidance is necessary due to the generalised nature of the syllabus
Many of them actually write their first answers in the mains exam and score below average marks as they lack guidance and proper application of concepts due to lack of due diligence.
We at IASBABA are conducting an OPEN FOR ALL Orientation session on how to approach and plan for scoring high in Sociology optional.
The Session will be taken by Dr. Vamshi Krishna Sir (a Topper himself in Sociology in UPSC 2014, 2015), BDS, M.A (Sociology) Working as Assistant Administrative officer at CSIR NAL. Associated with IASBABA since its inception.
Dr.Vamshi writes on social issues on blogs. Regular contributor to Research gate and Academia.edu on social issues useful for researchers and social scientists.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE ORIENTATION:
As many of you know the importance of optional in ensuring your success in the UPSC mains
This orientation session will ensure
- That you have complete clarity of thought regarding the importance of sociology.
- How to tackle sociology answer writing.
- How sociology can be useful in ensuring high marks in Essay, GS-1 and Ethics.(only optional with guaranteed multidimensional application)
- How to have a sociological bent of mind to ensure conceptual clarity so that any kind of dynamic questions can be faced.
- Sociology is interesting, fun and highly scoring if preparation is done in the right way.
For Complete Details and Feedback of the of the Optional Classroom Programme – CLICK HERE
TIME and VENUE:
The Orientation Session is OPEN FOR ALL!!
6th July, 2019 (Saturday) from 11 am- 12.30 noon
IASbaba, No. 1443/1444, Above Carzspa, 80 Ft. Main Road, Ganapathi Circle, Chandra Layout, Bengaluru– 560040
For any Queries:
You can also reach us on
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No.: 7013478281/9966152157 ( Office Timings: 10 am – 5 pm)