Central accident database management
Part of: GS Prelims –Policy and GS-II- Policy & Schemes
- The government launched a central accident database management system that will help in analysing causes of road crashes and in devising safety interventions to reduce such accidents in the country.
- The IT tool, known as the Integrated Road Accident Database (IRAD) developed by the Indian Institute of Technology-Madras (IIT-M)
- Implemented by the National Informatics Centre.
- Project supported by the World Bank
National Informatics Centre (NIC):
- National Informatics Centre (NIC) is an attached office under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India.
- NIC provides infrastructure to help support delivery of Government IT services and delivery of some of the initiatives of Digital India
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :