UKIERI-UGC Higher Education Leadership Development Programme for Administrators
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-II- Governance
- Objective: To train the senior and middle level academic administrators in Indian Universities to enable them to bring about systemic changes with renewed approaches, capacity, tools and skill in Universities in India.
- Implemented by: Joint initiative of UGC and British Council in India under the auspices of UK India Education and Research Initiative (UKIERI)
- UKIERI was started in April, 2006 with the aim of enhancing educational linkages between India and the UK.
- UKIERI Phase 3 (2016-2021) aims to promote institutional and individual excellence in educational practices, research, and employability.
- UGC came into existence on 28th December, 1953 and became a statutory body by an Act of Parliament in 1956, for the coordination, determination and maintenance of standards of teaching, examination and research in university education.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :