Vehicle registrations sputter, slide 7% on poor sentiment
Part of: GS Prelims –Polity and GS-II- Policy
Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations (FADA) reports:
- Automobile sector continued the slow lane in January 2020 total vehicles registrations declining 7.17% year-on-year
From Prelims Point of view:
Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations (FADA)
- Apex national body representing automobile dealers of India
- Founded in 1964 by four regional Auto Trade associations
- Objectives: To protect and promote the Indian retail automobile market.
- Registered body under the Companies Act 1956.