Vehicle registrations sputter, slide 7% on poor sentiment
Part of: GS Prelims –Polity and GS-II- Policy
Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations (FADA) reports:
- Automobile sector continued the slow lane in January 2020 total vehicles registrations declining 7.17% year-on-year
From Prelims Point of view:
Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations (FADA)
- Apex national body representing automobile dealers of India
- Founded in 1964 by four regional Auto Trade associations
- Objectives: To protect and promote the Indian retail automobile market.
- Registered body under the Companies Act 1956.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :