Part of: GS Prelims and GS-II- Education
- The QS World University Subject Rankings 2020 has been released from London by Quacquarelli Symonds.
- Quacquarelli Symonds is the world’s leading provider of services, analytics, and insight to the global higher education sector.
- QS uses four key metrics to compile the rankings including academic reputation, employer reputation, citations per paper and the h-index which measures how productive an institution’s research faculty are.
- The highest ranking an Indian institute has got this year is the 41st rank globally. This is shared by both Delhi University’s School for Developmental Studies and IIT Bombay’s Mining and Minerals Department.
- IIT Bombay has topped the list in the Engineering and Technology subjects with the 44th rank, followed by IIT Delhi (47), IIT Kharagpur (86) and IIT Madras (88).
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :