The Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda Bill, 2020
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-II – Polity
- The Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda was recently passed in the parliament.
- It shall be declared as an Institution of national importance for the promotion of quality and excellence in education, research and training in Ayurveda.
- The Bill states that the objectives of the Institute will be to:
- develop patterns of teaching in medical education in Ayurveda and pharmacy.
- bring together educational facilities for training of personnel in all branches of Ayurveda.
- attain self-sufficiency in postgraduate education to meet the need for specialists and medical teachers in Ayurveda.
- to make an in-depth study and research in the field of Ayurveda.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :