ReStart Programme by Andhra Pradesh government for MSMEs
Part of: GS-Prelims and GS-II – Welfare Schemes
- Recently, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh launched a new programme ‘ReStart’ to support the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector in the State.
- The government will spend ₹1,100 crore on revival of the sector.
- It is expected to benefit 98,000 units that can provide employment to more than 10 lakh people.
- A special fund of ₹200 crore to provide input capital loan to the firms at low interest rates.
- The minimum power demand charges for the months of April, May and June, shall be waived off.
- The government will purchase around 360 products from the MSMEs.
- Payments would be cleared in 45 days.
- Skills required by the industries (MSMEs) will be imparted through Skill Development Colleges.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :