Previous PRELIMS Topics [VIDEOS] -> ARCHIVES
The Prelims Video Discussions are done by Ayman Jamal, IPS 2018.
She was the highest scorer (206) in the UPSC 2018 Interview. She has cleared UPSC Prelims 4 times and many other competitive exams like Bihar public service commission exam, Assistant Labour Commissioner Exam, etc. Her knowledge and experience of the competitive exam and especially UPSC Prelims will be a special value add in this series of Video Discussions.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM – CAP – TO THE POINT!
- A video will be uploaded Daily (Monday – Friday)covering the most important Current Affair Topics for Prelims.
- Daily 5 Most Important topics from Prelims perspective will be covered.
- The video will also include 5 MCQs on the topics discussed so that you can grasp those concepts clearly and understand the dynamics and demands of the Exam.
- Each Video will be of 15-20 minutes Duration. The first 12-15 minutes will be on Prelims Topics Discussion, followed by Prelims Mcq’s in the last 5 Minutes.
- In a week we will cover 20 Topics and 20 MCQ’s.
- Coverage will be from The Hindu, Indian Express, and PIB which are the most important sources for the Prelims Exam.
Today’s CURRENT AFFAIRS PRELIMS (CAP) – TO THE POINT, 18th May,2020
SUBSCRIBE to IASbaba’s Website (below) and our YOUTUBE Channel for the latest and most important updates!!
As per the Students Demand, now you can Download the PPT of the Prelims Discussion below-
TO DOWNLOAD THE PPT -> CLICK HERE
TOPICS & SOURCES IN TODAY’S VIDEO:
1. Vidyadaan 2.0
2. Essential commodities act, 1955 & HCQ
The Indian Express
3. Electrostatic disinfection technology & GCARD
4. Common Services Centre
5. Naming of cyclones
To get Regular Updates from IASbaba, follow-
? TELEGRAM Channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
? FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/iasbaba/
Also, SUBSCRIBE to the WEBSITE Below, so that you don’t miss out on important posts!
Happy learning 🙂
All the best