As the Prelims date has been extended it is the right time to balance it with your Optional Preparation. Since you’ll practically get around 2 and a half months to prepare for your mains after prelims, you can’t leave your optional Preparation till prelims get over. Hence we are starting a short Test series which will help you to revise, brush up your optional in two months.
The Test series will be conducted by Atyab Ali Zaidi sir. He is an alumnus of NIT Allahabad, Chemical Engineering, and is one of the Core members of the IASbaba Team.
He has been mentoring UPSC aspirants since past 5 years and many of his students have qualified this prestigious exam with flying colors.
The testimony of the quality of the classes is the following feedback comments provided by the students of the last year’s batch.
Objectives of the program:
The aim of the program is to groom the students with geography optional to approach the subject properly and learn how to write a proper geographical answer.
- There have been several misconceptions spread in the market which have made the aspirants believe that it is impossible to score well in Geography. However, every year there is at least one person to get a top 10 rank. It means that if you write according to the demand of the question, you are definitely going to score well. The mentorship will provide you this guideline.
- To provide enough practice to the students so that they can feel comfortable with slightly twisted questions also.
Components of Geography Test Series:
- A total of 8 tests with 4 sectional test and 4 full test. (Only online)
- All the students will get personal mentorship. Mentor will point out the individual mistakes and help in overall guidance. (NOTE: Onus will lie on the student to call the mentor on time to discuss the issues.)
- Proper evaluation of the answer sheets and detailed feedback.
- Value Add notes for some specific topics will be provided
YOU CAN DIRECTLY CALL ATYAB SIR AND DISCUSS ON THIS NUMBER- 9591106864
DOWNLOAD THE SCHEDULE OF THE TEST SERIES- CLICK HERE
FEE AND PAYMENT LINK- CLICK HERE