In these unprecedented times, a dose of positive news is always welcome and let’s starts with the first one.
Ten students out of seventy from the recent Sociology batch have been selected for the final frontier –The personality test. We hope they find their name in the coveted final list.
This is quite a feat as we could not imagine this when we started our first series batch in late 2018.
Now for the bigger dose of good news-
The current situation has also made us to make not only the test series but also the entire Optional Classroom Program into ONLINE mode – “Sociology-e Classroom Learning Programme( e-CLP).
So we have come with two programs –
- All in One Program (Classroom, Test-Series, Mentorship) targeted for 2021 and
- Sociology Optional Test Series (with Mentorship) Program for Mains 2020.
A) Sociology e-Classroom Learning Program (e-CLP) 2021
This program is designed in such a way that even a student having no knowledge on Sociology will be able to understand and master Sociology.
Features of the Programme:
1) Classes – Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus including the complete dynamic syllabus of Paper-2 through customized and readily accessible videos.
2) Focus on conceptual clarity.
3) Personalized online dashboard for every student with access till Mains exam of 2021. Duration 15 Months.
4) All India Sociology Test Series is included along with mock tests (Total 30).
5) Detailed evaluation, feedback and Synopsis.
6) Live and regular doubt clearing sessions.
7) Topic-wise Notes along with access to VAN (Value Added Notes & Mind maps)
8) Individual mentorship
9) Special focus on answer writing with explanatory videos and live support.
10) Total number of teaching hours: 200 hours.
The Sociology e-CLP (Classroom Program) will start from 17th August, 2020. Please find the Course Plan @ end of the Post.
The entire ecosystem of the Sociology e-CLP is designed in such a way that even a student with no specialized knowledge in the subject will be able to compete on an even footing with experienced candidates and face the questions with utmost confidence.
We will also recommend this programme for the students who are yet to decide their optional because of the advantage of Sociology being the optional with highest overlap in GS.
NOTE: For enrolled students who are in Bangalore for their preparation, they can attend the programme in offline mode as well when the situation is normalized and permissions to resume classes has been granted.
Wait there’s more…
Our Flagship Online test series is back with some updated features.
B) All India Sociology Test Series 2020
This program is mainly focused on improving answer writing skills by simulating the UPSC level model questions (Especially current affairs, Paper -2, application-based questions in paper -1), unlike other test series programmes which repeat previous year questions.
Features of the Program:
1) Sectional and full-length tests (Total 14 tests).
2) Flexible time table to suit the convenience and balance it with GS preparation.
3) Timely evaluation with comprehensive feedback.
4) Comprehensive synopsis.
5) VAN consisting of Sociological analysis of current events and some important mind maps.
6) Specialized Video analysis of answers with nuances that will help aspirants answers to stand out.
7) Dedicated student dashboard.
The Test Series will start from 1st August 2020. Please find the Schedule @ end of the post.
The test series is recommended only for those who have had prior exposure to the optional and are looking to improve their scores (Experienced students- from their second attempt)
- Dr.Vamshi Krishna NC (BDS, M.A.(Sociology) is today a known name in Sociology optional preparation especially known for tackling dynamic portions of paper-2 and has been one of the highest scorers in UPSC CSE Sociology(2014, 2015) thus well versed with the new format and its complexities.
- He is also an avid contributor for Sociology research papers on Academia and Research Gate website well known amongst the research community.
- He also has experience of teaching on Online platforms thus making the experience more user friendly and subject relatable to the students.
To Download the Course Plan (Sociology e-CLP 2021) -> CLICK HERE
To Download the Schedule (Sociology Test Series Mains 2020) -> CLICK HERE
Note : Download the New Schedule -> Click Here
Flexibility to switch from Online to Offline is provided without any extra fee.
Sociology e-Classroom Learning Program (e-CLP 2021) : 27,000 + 18% GST = Rs. 31,860
Sociology Test Series (Mains 2020) : Rs.14,000 + 18% GST = Rs. 16,520
PAYMENT LINK: Sociology Test Series (Mains 2020) -> CLICK HERE
PAYMENT LINK: Sociology e-Classroom Learning Program (e-CLP 2021) -> CLICK HERE
FOR ANY QUERIES (Related to Sociology e-CLP 2021 and All India Sociology Test Series 2020-21)
You can reach us on
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Vamshi Krishna: 9966152157
Gopi Krishna: 6366456458
(Please call between 10 am – 5 pm ONLY)
- BANGALORE CENTRE: IASbaba’s TLP Centre 2– No. 1443/1444, 2nd Floor, Above Carzspa, Ganapati Circle, Chandra Layout, Vijaynagar, Bangalore 560040.
- DELHI CENTRE: IASBABA, 5B, Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi – 110005. Landmark: Just 50m from Karol Bagh Metro Station, GATE No. 8 (Next to Croma Store)