For Previous PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (ARCHIVES) – CLICK HERE
Union Government and Administration:
- Executive, Parliament, Judiciary – structure, functions, work processes;
- Recent trends; Intra-governmental relations;
- Cabinet Secretariat; Prime Minister’s Office; Central Secretariat; Ministries and
- Departments; Boards; Commissions; Attached offices; Field organizations.
To know more about this initiative – Click Here
SCHEDULE -> CLICK HERE
1. Judiciary doesn’t over reach, it just abhors vacuum. Comment Critically.
15 marks (250 words)
2. While field organizations are line agents, the attached offices are staff agents. Illustrate with the help of suitable examples.
10 marks (150 words)