For Previous PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (ARCHIVES) – CLICK HERE
- Meaning, scope and significance
- Dicey on Administrative law;
- Delegated legislation;
- Administrative Tribunals.
To know more about this initiative – Click Here
SCHEDULE -> CLICK HERE
1. The beneficial effect of executive intervention, especially in the form of legislation, is direct, immediate, and so to speak, visible; while its evil effects are gradual and indirect and lay out of sight. Examine.
15 marks (250 words)
2. Administrative tribunals are orphans in the judiciary’s foster care homes. Comment 10 marks (150 words)