TLP Public Administration Optional
For Previous PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (ARCHIVES) – CLICK HERE
- Constitutional position; Structure, recruitment, training and capacity-building;
- Good governance initiatives; Code of conduct and discipline;
- Staff associations; Political rights; Grievance redressal mechanism;
- Civil service neutrality; Civil service activism
To know more about this initiative – Click Here
SCHEDULE -> CLICK HERE
1. How is Code of Ethics different from Code of Conduct? Explain. Is there a need of Code of Ethics for civil servants in India? Examine.
15 marks (250 words)
2. There is a need for strong Staff Associations in civil service. Comment in the light of physical assaults on civil servants that are increasing nowadays.
10 marks (150 words)
For a dedicated peer group, Motivation & Quick updates, Join our official telegram channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Explainer Videos, Strategy Sessions, Toppers Talks & many more…