Sahakar Pragya launched
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-II – Policies and interventions; E-governance
- ‘Sahakar Pragya’ was recently launched.
- Launched by: Ministry of Agriculture
- Objective: To impart training to primary cooperative societies in rural areas.
- There will be 45 new training modules of Sahakar Pragya.
- Training imparted by: National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) and Lakshmanrao Inamdar National Cooperative Research and Development Academy (LINAC).
- Sahakar Pragya shall enhance NCDC’s training capacity by 18-fold through an elaborate network of 18 Regional Training Centres across the country by the dedicated LINAC set up and fully funded by NCDC.