34th PRAGATI interaction held
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-II –Policies and Interventions
- Indian Prime Minister chaired the thirty-fourth PRAGATI interaction.
- In the meeting, various projects, programmes and grievances were reviewed
Important value additions
Pro-Active Governance And Timely Implementation (PRAGATI)
- It is a unique integrating and interactive platform.
- The platform is aimed at addressing common man’s grievances, and simultaneously monitoring and reviewing important programmes and projects of the Central and State Governments
- It is also a robust system for bringing e-transparency and e-accountability with real-time presence and exchange among the key stakeholders.
- The PRAGATI platform uniquely bundles three latest technologies: Digital data management, video-conferencing and geo-spatial technology.
- It is a three-tier system (PMO, Union Government Secretaries, and Chief Secretaries of the States).
- The system has been designed in-house by the PMO team with the help of National Informatics Center (NIC).